In making a ticket + coach travel booking, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the full terms and conditions for Glastonbury Festival ticket holders, which can be found at here and you must agree to the following:
– You must not make a ticket + coach travel booking unless you are certain you will be able to travel on the coach you have selected.
– Travel on your chosen coach is mandatory in order to receive your Festival tickets.
– Under no circumstances can a ticket booked as part of a ticket + coach travel booking be exchanged for a standard admission ticket, or other ticket types.
– Only your coach travel tickets will be dispatched in advance.
– Your Festival entry tickets will be handed out mid journey on the coach.
– You will be required to show Photo ID to receive your Festival tickets.
– You can only book ticket + coach travel options from one destination and in one time period, per transaction.
– Ticket + coach travel bookings are strictly non-transferable
– All passengers including children aged 12 and under, and PA/Companion tickets allocated by the Festival Accessibility team, must purchase a valid coach ticket in order to travel.
– If you are travelling with children aged 12 and under, who do not require an entry ticket for the Festival, you will need to book these additional coach seats whilst making your ticket + coach travel booking. If the additional seats required are not available when booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org upon completing your booking in order to purchase your additional coach seats (NB: standard fares apply).
- If you intend on applying for a Companion/PA ticket through the Festivals Access Team, you will also need to book these additional coach seats whilst making your ticket + coach travel booking. If the additional seats required are not available when booking, please contact email@example.com to request the Access Application form. You must make sure it is clear on your application that you require an additional coach seat for your companion/PA (NB: standard fares apply).
– See Tickets cannot guarantee all coaches will have wheelchair access and storage facilities. If you require wheelchair access or wheelchair storage you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days prior to departure to ensure the appropriate facilities can be provided.
– Where departure times are not stated, you must be available to travel at any point (AM/PM) during the specific day you have selected.
– All departure times / points will be released to you no later than 30 days prior to the event.
– In order to facilitate a speedy departure from the Festival site, See Coaches reserve the right to board passengers outside of scheduled departure times, should seats be available on alternative services.
– It is not possible to cancel part of the booking if you are unable to travel on your allotted coach you will need to cancel your ticket booking.
– An additional administration charge will be retained from any cancelled ticket + coach travel bookings.
Ticket holders are given the option to purchase TicketPlan Refund Protection, so that a refund of the value of your Ticket can be provided to you if you cannot attend the Festival due to the circumstances set out in the Terms and Conditions. Refund Protection is subject to an additional charge per person when paying the balance for your tickets. NB: Refund Protection is only available when making a balance payment or full ticket booking.