Both The London International Horse Show and ExCeL London are looking forward to welcoming you to a safe and secure event this Christmas.
Following recent Government announcement, the guidance for attending the show has been updated:
It is mandatory that face masks are worn in all areas of the Show unless you are exempt. This includes the grandstand seating. Visitors can, of course, remove masks to eat and drink.
IMPORTANT ENTRY INFORMATION
Everyone aged 18 years and over entering ExCeL is required to show one of the following
- Proof of having had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending
- Presence of COVID-19 antibodies
- Evidence of a negative Lateral Flow Test (email / text) result within 48 hours of the event. Submit your lateral flow result to the NHS App/online using the barcode on the top of the test strip to receive an email / text result confirmation
This will be a quick visual check at the point of entry to the venue and no personal data will be recorded or stored. If you are a UK resident you can show your vaccination status via the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App (or paper copy, a pass written by your doctor or from the NHS website directly, NOT your card provided at the time of vaccination). International visitors can show equivalent proof from their home country. If you would like to know more about how you can demonstrate your COVID status please click here.
Some people are exempt from showing the pass and information about exemptions can be found here.
To reassure our visitors, there are further measures being taken within the show to keep everyone safe. These include:
- Wide aisles to reduce crowd density and improve attendee flow.
- Multiple entrances which will enable management of queues.
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands throughout the venue
- An enhanced cleaning regime during Show-open periods
- Contactless payment will be encouraged.
- The ventilation system for the halls has recently been increased in line with the latest CIBSE guidance.
Since we are all doing our best to limit the spread of the virus, we ask all visitors to please be respectful of other people and do not attend if:
- You feel unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough and/or a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- You are isolating or have been asked to by a government test and trace service
- You have been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms
For further information, please visit: ExCeL’s Visitor Information Page.
Should COVID-19 lead to a cancellation of the Show, the face value of tickets purchased will be refunded. Please note that the booking fee will not be refunded.