We offer Free Carer / Personal Assistance tickets with the purchase of a festival entry ticket (Day or Weekend).
Carer / Personal Assistance Tickets are available through the Black Deer Festival ticket page here. You will be contacted by the accessibility team in the spring and will need to submit a copy of one of the following:
– Middle / High-Rate DLA for care and / or mobility
– Receipt of Enhanced Personal Independence payment
– Evidence of being severely sight impaired
– Credibility access card +1 category requirement
– Recognised assistance dog ID Card.
All applications are considered on a case-by-case basis and if you don’t have any of the above evidence you can still contact the accessibility team to explain your requirements.
If you are unable to provide eligible documentation the Carer / PA Ticket will be invalidated.