All disabled visitors entering Carfest on a paid for adult ticket are entitled to bring one personal assistant free of charge. Please note if the disabled person is a child you will need to buy an adult ticket and claim a free child ticket as the personal assistant. Your personal assistant ticket will be the same ticket type that you have purchased.
If you require assistance (free Personal Assistant/Essential Companion ticket) to attend Carfest, wish to camp in the Accessible Campsite or have any other requirements, please follow the process below:
- Purchase a ticket
- Download and fill in our Access Requirement Form from our Accessibility Page
- Send us your completed Access Requirement Form with any supporting evidence and your order reference number to email@example.com
- We will endeavour to respond within 5 working days to confirm your requests
- We will then send you a confirmation email, and further instructions
A photocopy/photo/scan of one of the following documents (a current award if DLA, PIP or Attendance Allowance):
- A valid Access Card
- Confirmation of the middle or high rate of the Care component of child DLA
- Confirmation of the low or high rate of the Mobility component of child DLA
- Confirmation of Attendance Allowance
- Confirmation of the Standard or Enhanced rate of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Confirmation of being registered blind or partially sighted (copy of CVI – Certificate of Visual Impairment)
- A personal letter of support from your hospital specialist (dated within the last two months)
Once agreed, a free personal assistant ticket of the same type already bought by you or an Accessible Campsite permit, will be added to your order.
If you do not require a free Personal Assistant/ Essential Companion ticket or Accessible Campsite permit, but you have other requirements, please purchase the appropriate number of tickets and also complete the Access Requirements form.
Email your completed form and send evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organisers reserve the right to check a person's eligibility under the Equality Act.