If you require assistance (free Personal Assistant ticket) to attend Carfest, wish to camp in the Accessible Campsite or have any other access requirements, please follow the process below:
- Purchase a ticket for every fee-paying member of your party
- DO NOT purchase a ticket for the person coming as a PA / Carer
- If you are not awarded a free ticket you will be able to pay for the extra ticket later - you can read later how we decide on entitlement to free Personal Assistant tickets.
- The process is the same for disabled children but the disabled child ticket is free and the Personal Assistant is required to pay for a full adult ticket.
- Complete our online Access Requirement Form (only valid with a ticket reference number) with any supporting evidence.
- We will endeavour to respond within 5 working days to confirm your requests
- We will then send you a confirmation email, and further instructions. Any issues, please email email@example.com.
Please note - Photo ID of the disabled customer will need to be presented at ticket exchange on arrival. For disabled children, we will take parents’ photo ID into account.
Free Access Passes, Personal Assistant Tickets, Free Campervan permits CANNOT be sold on.
If you have purchased an access campervan permit and can no longer attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant details and proof. The SEE Tickets team can then change the ticket type so you can attempt to resell.
More information can be found here.