Please note: Parking around Kew is extremely limited, with spaces in our car park available on a first come, first served basis. We have seen a significant increase in visitors driving here over the past year. Those arriving later in the day may struggle to find spaces to park either in our car park or locally. Please consider walking, cycling or taking public transport if possible
Kew Gardens car park (TW9 3AF)
Ferry Lane, near Brentford Gate.
- Limited parking available in the car park
- Parking costs £7 per day. You can pay on site, or with the paybyphone app.
- No charge for motorcycles and mopeds
- Blue badge holders park for free in disabled access parking spaces or other spaces if full
- Car park closes 30 minutes after the Gardens close
- The Herbarium car park will operate as a weekend overflow car park, opening at the point that the Ferry Lane car park gets full
Parking around Kew Gardens
- There is no parking allowed on Kew Road (A307) Check Richmond council website for parking updates.
- From Monday 3 May 2021, you will need to pay to park in visitor spaces at Kew Green using RingGo.
- Try the Just Park app to find parking near Kew Gardens.
- Restrictions apply on residential streets around Kew
- Three disabled access parking bays and drop-off area at Elizabeth Gate (TW9 3AB)
- There is no coach park at Kew
Richmond Athletic Grounds (TW9 2SF)
- Check out the Just Park app for Richmond Athletic Grounds. It's about 20 min walk to Victoria Gate. Please note: Kew Gardens is not affiliated in any way with Just Park