Free Personal Assistant (PA) tickets are provided so that customers who are unable to independently attend the festival can bring along someone who can provide the support needed at no extra cost. For that reason, we advise that your Personal Assistant must be able to carry out all support roles required, such as carrying your luggage between the car park and campsite and putting up your tent. The festival does not provide staff to do this for you. Please state the name and contact details of the PA on the Access Application Form.
If you would like to use the accessible facilities, it is essential that you fill out the Access Application Form to gain access to any of the following:
- Free Personal Assistant ticket
- Accessible Campsite, Accessible Pitch & Park Field or Accessible Live-In Vehicle Field
- Additional guests in Accessible Campsite, Accessible Pitch & Park Field or Accessible Live-In Vehicle Field
- Accessible toilets
- Medical tent refrigeration and charging
- Accessible Viewing Areas
There are two ways to send us your supporting documentation:
1) Email a scan or photo to email@example.com
2) Post a scan or photo to The Long Road Festival Access Team, U-Live, 3 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG
The document must be dated in either 2022 or 2023 and state the full name of the customer with access requirements. Please feel free to black-out any information on the documents that relate to the amount of benefits paid or health conditions. All documents will be securely stored and then destroyed once the application has been processed.
Your application isn’t approved until you receive an email from The Long Road.
If you have any questions while filling out the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.