Parking is free for:
- Garden entry ticket holders
- Kew and Wakehurst members
- Coaches if 50% or more of the party are buying tickets, otherwise the charge is £50
Parking charges apply to National Trust members
- Up to 30 minutes: Free
- Up to 1.5 hours: £3.50
- Up to 2.5 hours: £6.00
- Over 2.5 hours: £10.00
Where to park
- Spaces for Blue Badge holders are next to the Visitor Centre
- Coach parking is available in the main car park
Wakehurst is run by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. It does not receive any money from the National Trust for its visitors.
Kew receives just under half of its funding from Government through the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) and research councils. Further funding to support Kew’s vital work comes from donors, membership and commercial activity including ticket sales and car parking.